Sunday, August 12, 2012

Cards from Christmas 2011























































These are some of the Christmas cards that I made last year (2011) for my family and friends.  I didn't photograph the ones that I did from the previous 2 years.  I wish I had they were some of my best work.  When I did these my daughter suggested that I take the pictures so that I would know what I send out.  So as I was creating I would make a few then photograph them and then make some more.  I now photograph everything that I create.  This year instead of doing them all different I'm going to do a them with most of the same colors and just make each a little different.  I will be starting those before the end of the month because I want them all done before Thanksgiving this year.  Keep checking back if you're interested to see what design I choose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment