Monday, August 13, 2012

Just For You Cards




I had a lot of fun working on these cards.  I'm a perfectionist, when it comes to my cards I want them to look like a professional did them.  The one with the black bow gave me a little bit of a challenge.  I had to do it several times because the stamps on the top just didn't look right to me when I did them.  I made these for my sister because we were doing a swap together for our birthdays.  The end result was worth the extra effort I put in because she loved them all.

2 comments:

  1. Such wonderful cards - I have just become a follower - TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful cards! Congrats on starting your blog, I am a new follower and looking forward to more your creations. Would love for you to stop by my blog and follow me too!

    www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete