Friday, September 21, 2012

Altered Frames


The first one I ever made is the Fall one.  I sent this to my Partner in a swap.  The Pink Floral one is one I made for my Goddaughter's daughter.  She's just a year old and I thought that a picture of her little sweet face smiling out of this frame would be just gorgeous.  I'm working on several more for Christmas gifts for my girls.  Will post pics when they're complete.  Hope you're enjoying all the new things that I've been doing.  I know it's been a while since I've been on.  I've been so busy trying to keep up with all the projects that I've signed up for.  Besides that I've also done a lot of prepping for a Trade Show that I hope to attend in November.  See you back here in a few day.  Happy Crafting all

I made this one for a Swap that I participate in.  The butterflies are 3D and the flowers are handmade.  I love the frame.  If you like it as well...it can be purchased from Close to My Heart for about $9.
~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment