Thursday, August 22, 2013

Wedding~ Small but Lovely

I made the invitations.  They were simple but elegant.
 This is the corsage for the Mother of the Groom.  I tried to keep it small but small is not really my thing.  I love wedding's and flowers are my favorite.
 This is the Groom's boutonniere. 
Best Man's boutonniere. 

Favor boxes that will have little flowers and ribbon on top at the wedding but didn't want to squash in shipping.  :)
 This is the Bride's bouquet. 

 This is the Maid of Honor's bouquet.
Small bouquet for her to throw.  I did the whole thing in just a few days.  I love small, simple, elegant weddings.  So sweet and quaint!  Can't wait to do another soon!

1 comment:

  1. Everything is simply gorgeous!!! I'm sure the bride and groom will be over the moon with all the beautiful things you created for them! The bouquets are just lovely!! I couldn't do that if I tried!! LOL!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete