Monday, December 30, 2013

Paper Christmas Mugs

These are the Christmas Mugs that I made for the ladies that take care of me at the Cancer Center.  These ladies are extraordinary examples of the spirit of love that it takes to be in the health care field.  They are always compassionate, caring and kind and I wanted to do something to show my appreciation!  I love making these and have made them several times.  I made 32 of them in 3 days....I will post the directions on how to make them soon.  They are super easy to make!  You will love the ease of making these in large quantities so that you can give them as teacher gifts, people in your office, maybe a wedding shower, baby shower etc. 


I filled them with hot chocolate, cookies, chocolates and a candy cane.  Thanks for stopping by

~Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Love the mugs, they are beautiful. Can't wait for the instructions!!
    Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you, Roxana! Have you received your package yet??? I'm so excited for you to get it! Instructions coming up for the mugs. Let me know if you want any instructions for anything else. Thanks for stopping by

    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete