Sunday, January 27, 2013

Reflections

Today has been a day of reflections for me.  I'm nearing 46 and feeling like life has just swept by me.  I've done so much and have so much to be thankful for.  I don't know why I still feel like there is so much left to be done.  I pray daily that I live to a ripe old age (like 105)!  I pray that God will grant this prayer because there is still so much left for me to do and see....  I would like to see my children all married with children of their own.  I would love to see all of my girls in a place where their petty differences no longer matter!  This I pray with all my heart.  

My Grandson came to me earlier and made me smile..."Grandma," he said.  "Yes, Benjamin?"
He then says, " I'd like a healthy snack please. "  
"Ok..." I say , "what would you like?"
With a huge toothy grin, he says, "chocolate!"

Well, of course, you know I had to give it to him! I just couldn't deny that adorable little face smiling up at me!

These are the moments of my life that I can't do without.  I would love to have these moments everyday without end.  These are the blessings that are worth more than gold.  There is nothing on earth more valuable than such as this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment