Sunday, January 27, 2013

Saturated Canary Card

On the Cricut MB I also take part in a Saturated Canary Card Swap.  Very similar to the Maggie Swap but instead of different projects each month, we do different styles of cards each month.  For this month we had to make an unusual card.  I would love to tell you what mine is called but for the life of me I just can't remember.  If you've never used Saturated Canary you're missing out on something big....I love her.  Krista Smith is the designer and she's an extremely talented and generous lady.  Just since I've been following her blog in the last several months she's given away 4 of her digi images of these adorable ladies.  I love the one that I used for this card but my favorite is...Rebecca.  If you've not done so before now I strongly urge you to look Saturated Canary up.  You won't be disappointed!  As always, thanks for looking...

~Rebecca



2 comments:

  1. Good evening, Rebecca~Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a wonderful comment on my Wedding Cake Easel Card! When I created the wedding cake, I used this blog

    http://stempeleinmaleins.blogspot.com/2011/02/torten-karten-tutorial.html

    as my template and just added more tiers. I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles to create the tiers of the cake. Hope this helps. If you need anymore help, just email me at kymweb at sbcglobal dot net

    Hugs, Kym

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW i luv your center step card. I made one with a gnome from wee stamps. I luv the coloring on your saturated canary stamp. I do agree I do luv these stamps. I have 4 digital images the witches and fairys. Their eyes got to me. SO DANG Adorable. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete