Thursday, December 13, 2012

11th Day of Christmas





The 11th Day of Christmas directive create 2 embellishments ore flowers using ribbons/trim.  So for my SS I made a box and filled it with ribbons of lots of different colors.  For her daughter I made hair ties with ribbon tied around it.  The hair ties were an idea that I got from an outdoor market that I went to in the fall with my daughter and SIL.  I knew that I was going to use this idea as soon as I saw it.  Her daughter has long, beautiful, black hair and her favorite colors are pink and yellow.  She was the Hulk for Halloween so I threw in a little green too because I figured she would love that.  This was a simple and easy project to create.  If you'd like to do it please leave a comment and I'll get you the directions.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment