Thursday, December 13, 2012

8th Day of Christmas



The 8th Day of Christmas directive was to create a pearl themed project.  I made the pink box with the little flowers on the top for my SS's daugher and the black/pink and white box was for my SS.  These are bonnet boxes that I scraplifted from a Stampin Up blog and couldn't find the tutorial anywhere so I created my own.  Again, I used my trusty Cricut to cut out the circles and made the sides very easily.  I have all the dimensions and the directions on a template so that I could do them again.  If you'd like the directions just leave a comment.  You may remember seeing these in a previous post but I wanted to put the days all together so, I'm sorry if it's redundant but I like to be thorough.  Again, thanks for looking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment