Thursday, December 13, 2012

9th Day of Christmas


The 9th Day of Christmas directive was to create or alter a purse or bag and fill it with goodies.  I made several bags for day 9 and 10.  I filled each little bag with hot chocolate packages and a s'mores kit.  The s'mores kit included enough graham crackers, chocolate bars and marshmallows to make 4 s'mores each.  I thought it would be a cute thing for the family to do together and I knew she had a fireplace to roast marshmallows in.  This project is on Splitcoaststampers and is listed in their tutorial as a one sheet bag.  It's very quick and easy to do and is another project that I'm making for my kids for Christmas to put at the table on each place setting for Christmas breakfast.  Check back after Christmas for my Christmas morning posts.  Thanks for looking...

~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment