Thursday, December 13, 2012

Altered Journal

This is a journal that I altered for the Christmas Magnolia Swap.  As you can see...I've become addicted to Maggie!  She's adorable and I love using her on lots of my projects.  I've been incorporating her on many projects lately.  She's just the finishing touch that many of my projects need.  I've also recruited my husband and daughters to help color the Maggies sometimes.  This one was colored by me but the bear on the altered Tin in the previous post was colored by my daughter.  It was a great night one night when we all sat at the table coloring together ...even my son was coloring ...however, he was coloring Scooby Doo and not Maggie.  :)  I hope you are enjoying all the creations that I've loved making.  As always, thanks for looking...

~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment